Responsive fulfilment services
When demand for products rises, keeping the supply chain moving efficiently can stretch even the biggest businesses. We reduce pressure on your warehouse, the picking staff and cut your costs.
Handling fluctuations in supply and demand challenges every organisation. Maintaining the right stock levels, coordinating imports and engaging a responsive workforce is never easy.
M&W has supported freight forwarding, ecommerce and fulfilment operations for small, medium and large companies for decades. We are set up to respond quickly – when your business needs us.
Put simply, we can scale up operations in line with your business requirements. As the UK economy ramps up after COVID-19, having spare capacity when needed will be essential to remain competitive.
Fulfilment services to boost sales
If there’s an opportunity to boost sales you need to take it. Our fulfilment centres around Manchester and the North West can process single items, boxes or pallets.
We package and ship direct to the public or retail outlets anywhere in the UK, or to buyers around the world as required.
Large and small boxes, pallets of products, containers, drop-offs to regional hubs or ports – not a problem. It’s all in a day’s work for our facilities, systems and efficient teams.
The M&W warehouses are set up to run smoothly. With ample storage space to house your urgent imports, we can also control the flow of goods using our HMRC approved customs bonded facilities.
Timing is everything. If products need to be rebadged, added to promotional packs or have labels attached we can handle that on behalf of your business.
That means your existing teams can focus on existing day-to-day requirements – especially driving further sales.
M&W fulfilment benefits
Letting M&W become a trusted fulfilment partner has many benefits. You’ll have a Buddy by your side offering expert advice and support when you need it. Enjoy the following:
* Reduced temporary staff requirements. We’ll cover that. You invest time and resources into sales or marketing staff.
* Promotional Marketing campaigns can be run directly from our warehouses when you’re ready to release them.
* Your business can keep its warehouse and storage costs to a minimum.
* Bar coding, labelling and re-tagging can be done quickly and efficiently using our in-house systems.
* As market conditions change from month to month, especially with unexpected global events as seen in 2020, we’re here as and when you need us.
* With a respected and experienced partner like M&W, you and your clients will enjoy a first class customer experience – every time.
A Buddy by your side
Buddy by name and Buddy by nature. That’s our mascot but also how we like to run our business.
We are someone you can trust; someone you know will represent your best interests.
M&W treats your fulfilment requirements like our own. You get 100% focus, commitment, effort and loyalty every time. That’s how we work.
The M&W Freight team is available to discuss warehousing, ecommerce, fulfilment, processing, and transport options whenever you need us.
Call 0161 905 0400 for more details about our trusted freight forwarding options.